[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/www/p5-Catalyst-View-TT
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: sno
Date: Sun Sep 5 11:32:03 UTC 2010
pkgsrc/www/p5-Catalyst-View-TT: Makefile distinfo
Updating www/p5-Catalyst-View-TT from 0.33nb1 to 0.35
0.35 2010-08-26 01:38:00
- Add expose_methods functionality
- add template name to exceptions
- update render_die message to be more concise.
- Doc fixes (RT#57159)
- Silence warnings about Template::Provider::Encoding (RT #56310)
0.34 2010-04-07 04:14:50
- Fix the process method to have the previous behaviour of reporting
an error to Catalyst if a Template::Exception object is returned by
the render method (i.e. when render_die is unset or set to 0).
- Fix the warning issued about missing the render_die config option to
log using the standard Catalyst logging system (rather than Carping
directly), and to only issue the warning at debug level / when
in debug mode. The severity of this warning will be increased in
a later release.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.9 -r1.10 pkgsrc/www/p5-Catalyst-View-TT/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.6 -r1.7 pkgsrc/www/p5-Catalyst-View-TT/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |