[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/p5-Moose
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: seb
Date: Sat Aug 28 18:52:59 UTC 2010
pkgsrc/devel/p5-Moose: Makefile distinfo
Update p5-Moose from version 1.10 to version 1.12.
- adjust dependencies
1.12 Sat, Aug 28, 2010
* Fix the MANIFEST. Fixes RT #60831, reported by Alberto SimÃ?Âµes.
1.11 Fri, Aug 27, 2010
* An attribute in a subclass can now override the value of "is". (doy)
* The deprecation warnings for alias and excludes have been turned back off
for this release, to give other module authors a chance to tweak their
code. (Dave Rolsky)
* mro::get_linear_isa was being called as a function rather than a method,
which caused problems with Perl 5.8.x. (t0m)
* Union types always created a type constraint, even if their constituent
constraints did not have any coercions. This bogus coercion always
returned undef, which meant that a union which included Undef as a member
always coerced bad values to undef. Reported by Eric Brine. RT
#58411. (Dave Rolsky)
* Union types with coercions would always fall back to coercing the value to
undef (unintentionally). Now if all the coercions for a union type fail,
the value returned by the coercion is the original value that we attempted
to coerce. (Dave Rolsky).
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.48 -r1.49 pkgsrc/devel/p5-Moose/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.43 -r1.44 pkgsrc/devel/p5-Moose/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |