[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/p5-AnyEvent
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: sno
Date: Wed Aug 25 19:26:18 UTC 2010
pkgsrc/devel/p5-AnyEvent: Makefile distinfo
Updating devel/p5-AnyEvent from 5.251nb1 to 5.271
5.271 Tue Jun 8 12:05:46 CEST 2010
- backport to perl 5.8.x.
5.27 Sun Jun 6 12:12:05 CEST 2010
- postpone differently in AnyEvent::Socket now, as
when not, canceling the connection attempt might fail
(found by Felix Antonius Wilhelm Ostmann).
- explicitly check for non-stream sockets in AE::Handle, too many
clueless people fell into the trap of this somehow working.
- simplified and reworked the "OTHER MODULES" section.
- better/more condvar examples.
5.261 Wed Apr 28 16:13:36 CEST 2010
- AF_INET6 was not properly used from Socket6 during configuration
time (found by Andy Grundman).
5.26 Mon Apr 12 04:49:35 CEST 2010
- don't generate spurious readyness notifications when select
returns EINTR in the pure perl backend (analysed and testcase
by Bas Denissen).
- give same examples in SYNOPSIS sections of AnyEvent and AE.
- provider faster implementations for AE::time/now/now_update for
EV and Perl backends.
- provide faster AE::cv and AE::time implementations for all
- no longer support lower/mixed-case signal names (this was
never documented nor universally supported).
- some more memory ??-optimisations, and somewhat less messy
code to cope with both AnyEvent and AE APIs.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.20 -r1.21 pkgsrc/devel/p5-AnyEvent/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.16 -r1.17 pkgsrc/devel/p5-AnyEvent/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |