[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/check
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: obache
Date: Wed Aug 18 04:36:13 UTC 2010
pkgsrc/devel/check: Makefile distinfo
pkgsrc/devel/check/patches: patch-ab patch-ac patch-ad patch-ae
Update check to 0.9.8.
Based on PR#43757 by Kamel Derouiche.
Tue, Sep 22, 2009: Released Check 0.9.8
based on r559 (2009-09-23 21:00).
* Fix CHECK_MICRO_VERSION, left at 6 in 0.9.7 by mistake.
Tue, Sep 22, 2009: Released Check 0.9.7
based on r552 (2009-09-22 09:26).
* Added CK_SUBUNIT support for outputting test information in the subunit wire
protocol. See the check manual for more information. (Contributed by Robert
* Added code and tests for timeout scaling via environment variable.
Feature requested in tracker item #1549835 on sourceforge.
* Added documentation for testing exit values with tcase_add_exit_test().
* Add make_macros perl script from somebody (who?)
* add type to check_type error message
* add contrib dir with xslt transform
* function exist testing support (patch #1726574).
* introduce HAVE_WORKING_SETENV to protect tc_timeout_env usage
* support running tests with multiple pthreads (Daniel Gollub, closes 1391527)
* partial MSYS/MinGW support
Mon, Dec 29, 2008: Released Check 0.9.6
based on r453 (2008-12-01 22:14:15).
* 'make distcheck' does not work out of the box. Disable the two
top lines in doc/Makefile.am and it shall pass. Will have to
be fixed later.
* add call to AC_REPLACE_FUNCS([strsignal])
* add new rpl_strsignal following rpl_(re)malloc template, body
of function due to Roland Illig
-- hopefully closes 1629755
* add missing NULL argument to fail* varargs macro calls
* define incorrect tests for __GNUC__ only
-- both per Roland Illig in bug 1677391
* define CK_ATTRIBUTE_UNUSED for GCC >= 2.95, closing:
[ 1674626 ] compile error with non defined __attribute__ compiler
* Fixed error in documentation example Makefile.am, bug #1888237
* Fixed spelling (patch #1652630)
* Handle NULL in srunner_add_suite(). Fixes #1624887
* add CK_FORK_GETENV to enum fork_status and delete CK_FORK_UNSPECIFIED
* call strdup on result from strsignal to avoid clobbering it
* add Torok Edwin to AUTHORS
* add CK_TEST_RESULT_INVALID to enum test_result
* add CK_CTX_INVALID to ck_result_ctx and don't use -1 anymore
* count checks in setup() as well; patch due to Roland Stigge
* use int __attribute__((unused)) _i instead of
int _i __attribute__((unused))
per gcc-3.3.5 request from Sebastian Trahm
* rename signal to _signal in _tcase_add_test to avoid a
symbol clash with /usr/include/sys/signal.h on OS X.
* define rpl_malloc and rpl_realloc for platforms where
!malloc(0) and !realloc(0,0), such as AIX, because configure
goes and redefines malloc/realloc in this case...
* SVNChangeLog patch from Robert Collins
* Incorporated patch from Debian for debian bug #395466. This fixes
'AM_PATH_CHECK causes "possibly undefined macro" errors'.
* Added new Check fail API. Implemented on top of fail_unless. Future
versions will reverse this so fail_unless is implemented on top of the
ck_assert API. This API is not documented yet, will probably not be fully
released until 0.9.8, when it will be possible to choose API.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.15 -r1.16 pkgsrc/devel/check/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.11 -r1.12 pkgsrc/devel/check/distinfo
cvs rdiff -u -r1.5 -r0 pkgsrc/devel/check/patches/patch-ab
cvs rdiff -u -r1.1 -r0 pkgsrc/devel/check/patches/patch-ac \
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |