[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/p5-Test-Simple
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: wiz
Date: Mon Aug 16 09:46:44 UTC 2010
pkgsrc/devel/p5-Test-Simple: Makefile distinfo
Update to 0.96:
0.96 Tue Aug 10 21:13:04 PDT 2010
* You can call done_testing() again after reset() [googlecode 59]
* Bug tracker moved to github
0.95_02 Wed May 19 15:46:52 PDT 2010
* Correct various typos and spelling errors (Nick Cleaton)
* Fix alignment of indented multi-line diagnostics from subtests
* Fix incorrect operation when subtest called from within a todo block
* Avoid spurious output after a fork within a subtest
0.95_01 Wed Mar 3 15:36:59 PST 2010
* is_deeply() didn't see a difference in regexes [rt.cpan.org 53469]
* Test::Builder::Tester now sets $tb->todo_output to the output handle and
not the error handle (to be in accordance with the default behaviour of
Test::Builder and allow for testing TODO test behaviour).
* Fixed file/line in failing subtest() diagnostics. (Nick Cleaton)
* Protect against subtests setting $Level (Nick Cleaton)
* subtests without a 'plan' or 'no_plan' have an implicit 'done_testing()'
added to them.
* is_deeply() performance boost for large structures consisting of
mostly non-refs (Nick Cleaton)
* is() and others will no longer stringify its arguments before
comparing. Overloaded objects will make use of their eq
overload rather than their "" overload. This can break tests of
impolitely string overloaded objects. DateTime prior to 0.54 is
the biggest example.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.44 -r1.45 pkgsrc/devel/p5-Test-Simple/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.26 -r1.27 pkgsrc/devel/p5-Test-Simple/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |