[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/databases/db5
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: adam
Date: Wed Jul 14 18:50:14 UTC 2010
pkgsrc/databases/db5: Makefile distinfo
* Replication Manager sites can specify one or more possible client-to-client
* Added resource management feature in all Berkeley DB APIs to automatically
manage cursor and database handles by closing them when they are not required,
if they are not yet closed.
* Added a SQL interface to the Berkeley DB library.
* Added hash databases support to the DB->compact interface.
* Renamed the "db_sql" utility to "db_sql_codegen".
* Added transactional support in db_sql_codegen utility.
* Added the feature read-your-writes consistency that allows client application
to check, or wait for a specific transaction to be replicated from the master
before reading database.
* Added DB log verification feature, accessible via the API and a new utility.
* Added support for applications to assign master/client role explicitly at any
time. Replication Manager can now be configured not to initiate elections.
* Enhanced the DB->compact method so that it can reassign metadata and root
pages from subdatabases to lower numbered pages while compacting a database
file that contains multiple databases.
* Added system diagnostic messages that are ON by default.
* Added the feature to assign a priority level to transactions.
* Added a feature by which the Replication Manager application clients now
automatically request any missing information, even when there is no master
* Added support for sharing logs across mixed-endian systems.
* Added an option to specify the first and last pages to the db_dump utility.
You can do this by providing -F and -L flags to the db_dump -d option.
* Added Intel Performance Primitive (IPP) AES encryption support.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r184.108.40.206 -r1.2 pkgsrc/databases/db5/Makefile \
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |