[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/textproc/p5-YAML-Tiny
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: seb
Date: Sat Jul 3 12:34:32 UTC 2010
pkgsrc/textproc/p5-YAML-Tiny: Makefile distinfo
Update p5-YAML-Tiny from version 1.41 to version 1.42.
- adjust MASTER_SITES
1.42 Fri 25 Jun 2010
- No functional changes, upgrading is not required
- Clarified documation to explain that YAML::Tiny escapes "bool"
keywords when it writes them as strings so that YAML parsers in
other languages won't get confused, but this does not mean that
YAML::Tiny actually supports boolean types itself.
- Added an extra test case for boolean keyword escaping.
- YAML::Perl comparison tests were loading the file back in with
YAML.pm by mistake. Corrected this and added an additional case
that YAML::Perl doesn't support that I wasn't catching.
- Author tests updated and moved into xt/
- Updated the versions of the other YAML parsers we test ourselves
against to the most recent versions of each.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.7 -r1.8 pkgsrc/textproc/p5-YAML-Tiny/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.6 -r1.7 pkgsrc/textproc/p5-YAML-Tiny/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |