[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/lang/sbcl
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: asau
Date: Wed Jun 16 06:19:23 UTC 2010
pkgsrc/lang/sbcl: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update to SBCL 1.0.39
New in version 1.0.39
- bug fix: Backtrace from undefined function on x86 and x86-64
now show the calling frame.
- bug fix: linkage-table entries on PPC now no longer overflow
their space allocation (potentially causing crashes if they
are written out of order).
- bug fix: Scrub control stack after scavenging in gencgc on
non-x86oid platforms, preventing the GC from seeing stale
pointers on the control stack in subsequent GCs (which would,
and does, break invariants).
- bug fix: 32-bit unicode external formats now work on big-endian systems.
- bug fix: Literal characters with code points greater than
about 32767 now work on PPC UNICODE builds.
- bug fix: Any noise left by SSE operations (sqrt and
conversions) in the high order bits are explicitly cleared
out. In some contrived situations, this could lead to wrong
results in mixed real/complex float arithmetic.
- bug fix: Fix function/macro redefinition warnings when
building with clisp. (#576787, thanks to Josh Elsasser)
- new platform: experimental support for ppc/openbsd (thanks to
- bug fix: Floating-point traps now work on ppc/linux.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.25 -r1.26 pkgsrc/lang/sbcl/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.11 -r1.12 pkgsrc/lang/sbcl/PLIST
cvs rdiff -u -r1.10 -r1.11 pkgsrc/lang/sbcl/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |