[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/emulators/dosbox
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: wiz
Date: Tue Jun 15 11:31:29 UTC 2010
pkgsrc/emulators/dosbox: Makefile distinfo
Update to 0.74:
- Several small game specific fixes/hacks/support. (Offensive,
Roadhog, GTA installer, Kingdom O' Magic soundcard detection,
Pirate booter, Armored Fist installer)
- Add the S3-specific 640x480 256 color mode. (fixes regression in "Wooden
Ships and Iron Men" and "I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream")
- Fix a stack overflow that could crash DOSBox.
- Add fake microphone input. (fixes Talking Parrot)
- Modify adlib turn off code, so that it doesn't turn off in
cases where the same sound is repeated over and over again.
- Several small fixes to the CDROM audio code. (HOMM2, Redneck
Rampage and others)
- Several improvements to the CDROM emulation code. (fixes Alpha
Storm and GT Racing 97)
- Some small CPU fixes that might fix something.
- Handle opcode 0xff subcode 7 as invalid instruction. (fixes dif-2 & others)
- Some hercules fixes. (Testdrive)
- Improve support for blanked parts that wrap around to the start of
the screen. (fixes Magic Circle demo and Sid&Al)
- Remove old OPL cores as the new ones seem to work very nicely.
- Modify movie recording code so that the movies aren't corrupt when
you exit dosbox without stopping the movie.
- Change RGB3x scaler to look more pretty.
- Improve initial register values compatility of the GUS.
- Added autodetection for Gameblaster. (games can find it now)
- Change render preferences a bit to be more compatible with Windows 7.
- Add DOS fixes to terminate program. (fixes Fortune Teller)
- Add FFREEP. (fixes Trucks)
- Improve FPU ST80 in C mode when writing zero. (fixes Antigok)
- Add special int10 scanline function. (fixes mz700 and probably lots
of games that mess with them)
- Fix scrolling in rarely used video modes. (fixes Orphee)
- Modify game specific hacks a bit so that Kick off 3 works again.
- Lots of fixes to the INT10 video parameter table. (Seven spirits
of ra and others)
- Add VGA blanking in machine=vgaonly. (used by Alien Carnage)
- CGA, PCJr, Tandy: Add video blanking, change display start latch
timing, sync pulse width correction.
- PCJr, Tandy: implement vertical retrace interrupt.
- PCJr, CGA: line-by-line video emulation.
- PCJr: support on-screen change of color modes 4medium to 16low. (used
by Ghostbusters booter)
- Hercules: Add green and amber monochrome support.
- All machines: only update the video timing when needed. (Jungle Hunt,
others that synchronize to the video screen might profit)
- Several small DOS fixes.
- Some UMB related fixes. (The Legacy without UMB)
- Fix version number of DSP for SB 1.5. (fixes a few games)
- Several VGA emulation improvements. (Allertone football manager)
- Some Tandy fixes. (Mech Warrior)
- Small improvements and fixes to the OPL emulation.
- Add low level Tandy DAC emulation.
- Some EMS fixes. (fixes Mortal Kombat and others)
- Change SoundBlaster DSP reset mechanism, add sb irq acknowledge logic.
(fixes stmik-based applications)
- Some interrupt pointer location modifications. (fixes Tinker Tales)
- Some fixes to the BOOT code. (fixes Last Mission)
- Respect write-only file information. (fixes Champions of Zulala)
- Some RTC fix. (fixes Tully Bodine and others)
- Improve mouse emulation to work better with Water World.
- Hopefully fix the translation of the configuration file.
- Speed up and fixes for the recompiler core. (pitfall2 pcjr)
- Change memory start location. (fixes 7th Guest installer)
- Several fixes to the batch file handling. (Shift and
use the typed first %0 instead of the parsed %0)
- Improve file redirection and redirected line ends. (fixes
Phantasmagoria 2 DOS installer)
- Fix compilation with new MAC os X version.
- Add 16C550A FIFO support to the serial port emulation.
- Improve modem emulation to get higher speeds.
- Change default samplerates to 44100, blocksize to 1024 and prebuffer to 20,
so that hopefully certain soundcards produce more fluent sound playback.
- Add some rarely used, but for some games critical flags to
the internal commands.
- Add -userconf flag, so that the userspecific configuration can
easily be used together with -conf configfile.
- Improve internal timing with repeating timers (especially with
the dynamic core).
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.28 -r1.29 pkgsrc/emulators/dosbox/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.15 -r1.16 pkgsrc/emulators/dosbox/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |