[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/audio/amarok
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: wiz
Date: Sun Jun 13 23:39:26 UTC 2010
pkgsrc/audio/amarok: Makefile PLIST distinfo
pkgsrc/audio/amarok/patches: patch-aa patch-ac
Update to 2.3.1:
* Improved responsiveness when expanding/collapsing items in the collection
browser when using single-click mode.
* The Collection scanner now runs with idle priority when invoked by
Amarok. Batch scan users can invoke it with the --idlepriority flag.
* File browser: fixed sorting files by date. (BR 226941)
* Fixed issue with file browser bookmarks not working when the file browser
was showing "places".
* Fixed crash when right clicking in file browser while it is showing
"Places". (BR 237562)
* Fixed strange selection behaviour in the music sources pane (BR 222760).
* Fixed factor used when filtering lengths in collection browser.
* Fixed wrong value used when filtering comments in collection browser.
* Don't truncate the "Label:" label in the TagDialog. (BR 235957)
* Display extended characters properly in names of Last.fm streams. (BR
* Cover fetcher: prevent automatic fetcher from setting album's cover if it
is done manually during the download. (BR 236839)
* File browser: show folders first, files afterwards. Patch by
<dystopticus%gmx.net@localhost>. (BR 226599)
* Queued track's contextual menu entry about dequeueing was written wrong
and misleading. (BR 235047)
* Custom color setting in the On Screen Display was only applied after
restart. Patch by Frank Steinmetzger <Warp_7%gmx.de@localhost>.
* Track Rating was not always displayed correctly in the On Screen Display.
Patch by Frank Steinmetzger <Warp_7%gmx.de@localhost>.
* Improved layout for applet setting dialogs. Patch by Felix Geyer
* Made icons in applets react correctly in double-click environments.
Thanks to Felix Geyer <debfx-kde%fobos.de@localhost>.
* Several bug fixes for the bundled LyricWiki script. Patch by Oleg G
<verdrehung%gmail.com@localhost>. (BR 233605)
* Better fix for pausing SHOUTcast streams, without advancing to the next
track after resume. (BR 192878)
Version 2.3.1-Beta 1
* Persistant Queue Saving: The playlist queue is now saved when Amarok is
closed and restored upon startup. (BR 215057)
* Automated Playlist Generator: allows smart creation of playlists that
match user-specified constraints. Combines the features of "Smart Playlists" in
Amarok 1.4 with the Bias system of Amarok 2.0.
* It's now possible to mark all episodes in a channel as old or new at once.
* New "Upcoming Events" applet, displays future concerts for the artist of
the currently playing track. The event info is fetched from Last.fm.
* New "Similar Artists" applet, displays a list of artists which are
similar to the one currently played. The list is fetched from Last.fm.
* The scripting system now offers a new function for detecting that a track
has finished. Patch by Michael MacDonald <mars%antlersoft.com@localhost>. (BR
* Support for the new System Tray technology from KDE SC 4.4. This adds
nice animations and a better looking popup menu to the System Tray. Thanks to
Aurelien Gateau <agateau%kde.org@localhost> for the patch.
* Allow playlist layouts to group tracks by directory. (BR 230594)
* Cover fetcher: The UI was improved. Now an icon view is used to display
results, with an informational sidebar that may show interesting bits about an
* Cover fetcher: Added ability to enter custom queries via Yahoo!, Google,
or Discogs (in addition to Lasf.Fm). Note the source for automatic cover
fetching is still Last.fm only.
* Allow changing the number of recently added albums in the albums applet.
* Magnatune.com store: Added "Home" link to all artist and album pages
leading to the Magnatune.com front page.
* Magnatune.com store: Improved Magnatune.com front page.
* Magnatune.com store: Completely remove option to purhcase single albums
as this is no longer supported by Magnatune.com and the API for doing so will
be disabled in the future.
* The new file browser now supports "places".
* Added "up" and "home" buttons to the new filebrowser.
* Items in the breadcrumb navigation bar are now hidden if there is not
enough room to show all of them (similar to how it works in Dolphin) (BR 231497)
* Improved performance (dramatic in some cases) when filtering the Playlist
* Remove information that is already displayed elsewhere in the playlist
from the playlist tooltips.
* Make showing the playlist tooltips a per playlist layout option.
* When bookmarking a view in the local collection, also store (and restore)
the setings for "Show Cover Art" and "Show Years". (BR 230562)
* Allow moodbar files witout the leading '.' (both .<trackfilename>.mood
and <trackfilename>.mood now work)
* Change example SQL command for setting up an external database to remove
(sometimes incorrect) host name and possibly fix some random regression in some
MySQL versions. (BR 225052)
* Fixed Youtube videoclip broken engine due to their recent change.
* Fixed Wikipedia no loading the css on KDE 4.4 (due to a regression in Qt
4.6.) (BR 222875)
* Settings dialog could become too wide with translations. (BR 233752)
* Fixed re-mounting iPhoneOS devices after having been unplugged without
being unmounted. Thanks to Jeffrey Dodge <hazridi%gmail.com@localhost>. (BR
* Fixed connection to iPod Touch devices. Patch by Jeffrey Dodge
<hazridi%gmail.com@localhost>. (BR 233257)
* Fixed the deletion of empty directories after deleting, or organizing.
* Fixed a hang that would occur when organizing a track and the source file
was the same as the destination file. (BR 233181)
* Fixed the double delete confirmation dialog when organizing tracks. (BR
* Fixed broken rendering of ratings in Current Track applet on startup.
* Fixed command type names shown in the Bookmark Manager not being
translated. (BR 226829)
* Fixed crash on startup for users of MySQL 5.5. Thanks to Bartosz
Fabianowski for figuring it out. (BR 231166)
* Readded missing hover info for the new filebrowser.
* Fixed missing images in the hover info shown for various browser
* Fixed crash when running some Amarok urls on startup. (such as when
passed on the command line or cliked in another app) (BR 231626)
* Fixed crashes when Amarok is started and the Info applet is loaded with
certain version of Qt. (BR 227639) (BR 229756)
* Fixed organize collection dialog deleting tracks at new location instead
of old. (BR 217002)
* Fixed a broken podcast feed that had a minor compliance issue in date
format. (BR 231062)
* Fixed "files" bookmarks not storing the actual path shown in the file
browser (BR 231437)
* Fixed incorrectly displayed cover images for albums with the same name,
e.g. "Greatest Hits". (BR 170146)
* Fixed problems with new Main Toolbar and SHOUTcast streams: Since these
streams cannot be paused, we detect this now and stop them instead.
* Fixed permission errors with each file copied to an iPhone via iFuse.
Thanks to Colin Guthrie <cguthrie%mandriva.org@localhost> for the patch. (BR
* Fixed issues with using random navigators while filetering or searching
the Playlist. (BR 229226) (BR 222129)
* Fixed crash related to the new playlist tooltips. (BR 229696)
* Fixed some artist/album/track names not getting shown or getting shown
incorrectly in the Current Track applet because of html encoding. (BR 222765)
* Fixed issue with the Albums applet not correctly updating when playing a
track by an artist not present in the local collection.
* Fixed Albums applet not getting updated if the artist of the currently
playing track was edited. (BR 210296)
* Fixed bad window title for the details edit dialog in the playlist layout
editor. (BR 227912)
* Fixed wrong track getting dragged from the Playlist when sorting and/or
filtering is active. (BR 226503)
* Fixed visual indication for "Stop After This Track" not getting shown
immediately when using the global shortcut. (BR 230569)
* Cover fetcher: Fixed a crash involving reappearing cover found dialogs
and pending cover fetches. (BR 230215)
* Display tooltips with applet names in the context toolbar. (BR 230736)
* File browser: "Add to Playlist" doesn't add playlist files to the
playlist. (BR 229290)
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.83 -r1.84 pkgsrc/audio/amarok/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.34 -r1.35 pkgsrc/audio/amarok/PLIST
cvs rdiff -u -r1.40 -r1.41 pkgsrc/audio/amarok/distinfo
cvs rdiff -u -r1.17 -r0 pkgsrc/audio/amarok/patches/patch-aa
cvs rdiff -u -r1.5 -r1.6 pkgsrc/audio/amarok/patches/patch-ab
cvs rdiff -u -r1.6 -r0 pkgsrc/audio/amarok/patches/patch-ac
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |