[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/mono-addins
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: kefren
Date: Fri Jun 11 12:41:35 UTC 2010
pkgsrc/devel/mono-addins: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update to 0.5
The 0.5 release of Mono.Addins comes packed with new features, including:
* User defined custom attributes can now be used to declare extensions
and add-in metadata.
* The new AddinEngine class allows hosting several independent add-in
engines in a single application domain.
* Improved lazy loading of add-ins. More information is now lazy loaded.
* An XML manifest can now be split in several files embedded as resources
in an assembly.
* More add-in information can be declared using custom attributes instead
of an XML manifest: author list, imported files and assemblies, optional
* Added new API based on generic methods and collections.
* New MSBuild tasks file and target, which allows using add-in references
directly in a build file (still experimental).
* Reorganized the samples directory.
* Many bug fixes.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.12 -r1.13 pkgsrc/devel/mono-addins/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.4 -r1.5 pkgsrc/devel/mono-addins/PLIST
cvs rdiff -u -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/devel/mono-addins/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |