[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/security/xmlsec1
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: obache
Date: Sun Jun 6 12:36:11 UTC 2010
pkgsrc/security/xmlsec1: Makefile PLIST buildlink3.mk distinfo
pkgsrc/security/xmlsec1/patches: patch-ab patch-ac
Update xmlsec1 to 1.2.16.
* May 26 2010
Changes in XML Security Library 1.2.16 release:
* New xmlsec-gcrypt library.
* xmlsec-gcrypt: Added RSA with SHA1/SHA256/SHA384/SHA512/MD5/RIPEMD160, DSA
with SHA1, AES/DES KW support.
* xmlsec-gnutls: Added X509 support and converted the library to use xmlsec-
crypt library for all crypto operations.
* xmlsec-mscrypto: RSA/OAEP and AES/DES KW support.
* Several minor bug fixes and code cleanups.
* April 29 2010
Changes in XML Security Library 1.2.15 release:
* xmlsec-mscrypto: Added HMAC with MD5, SHA1, SHA256/384/512; RSA with MD5,
* xmlsec-mscrypto: Converted to Unicode (the non-Unicode builds are still
available as compile time option).
* xmlsec-nss: Added MD5 and SHA256/384/512 support for digest, HMAC and RSA
(the new minimum required version for NSS library is 3.9).
* xmlsec-gnutls: Added SHA256/384/512 for digest and HMAC; MD5 and RIPEMD160
digests support (the new minimum required version for GnuTLS library is
* Fixed typo: "Copyrigth" should be "Copyright".
* Several critical bug fixes and code cleanups.
* December 5 2009
Changes in XML Security Library 1.2.14 release:
* XMLSec library is switched from built-in LTDL library to the system LTDL
library on Linux/Unix and native calls on Windows to fix security issue
(CVE-2009-3736) in LTDL.
* Fixed minor bugs (see log for complete list).
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.19 -r1.20 pkgsrc/security/xmlsec1/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.4 -r1.5 pkgsrc/security/xmlsec1/PLIST
cvs rdiff -u -r1.5 -r1.6 pkgsrc/security/xmlsec1/buildlink3.mk
cvs rdiff -u -r1.6 -r1.7 pkgsrc/security/xmlsec1/distinfo
cvs rdiff -u -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/security/xmlsec1/patches/patch-ab
cvs rdiff -u -r1.1 -r1.2 pkgsrc/security/xmlsec1/patches/patch-ac
cvs rdiff -u -r1.1 -r0 pkgsrc/security/xmlsec1/patches/patch-ad
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |