[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/cad/py-simpy
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: obache
Date: Sat Jun 5 04:38:46 UTC 2010
pkgsrc/cad/py-simpy: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update py-simpy to 2.1.0.
Based on PR#43410 by Wen Heping.
* add math to CATEGORIES.
* set LICENSE=gnu-lgpl-v2.1.
* add PyPi to MASTER_SITES.
* fixes test target.
* simplify PKGNAME.
Major changes from 2.0.1 are:
* A SimPy debugger which allows users to interactively step through their
simulation models. Not just for debugging, but also great for learning and
* A new document, describing API and tools for gaining insight into and
debugging SimPy models.
* Two tutorials showing the use of SimPy's advanced object oriented API.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.9 -r1.10 pkgsrc/cad/py-simpy/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/cad/py-simpy/PLIST
cvs rdiff -u -r1.4 -r1.5 pkgsrc/cad/py-simpy/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |