[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/textproc/py-enchant
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: obache
Date: Tue Jun 1 05:28:11 UTC 2010
pkgsrc/textproc/py-enchant: Makefile PLIST distinfo
pkgsrc/textproc/py-enchant/patches: patch-aa patch-ab
Update py-enchant to 1.6.2.
Based on PR#43384 by Wen Heping.
* Migrated from SWIG to ctypes since 1.5.0:
* Add dependency on devel/py-ctypes for python2.4
* Fix paths for libenchant to exactly load suitable one.
* No need c compiler and buildlink with textproc/enchant.
* Upgraded bundled enchant to v1.6.0.
* Fixed bug in printf() utility function; all input args are now converted
to strings before printing.
* Fixed loading of enchant DLL on win32 without pkg_resources installed.
* Fixed HTMLChunker to handle unescaped < and > characters that are
clearly not part of a tag.
* Upgraded to enchant v1.5.0:
* new Broker methods get_param() and set_param() allow
runtime customisation of provider data
* Added the concept of 'chunkers' to enchant.tokenize.get_tokenizer().
These serve split split the text into large chunks of checkable tokens.
* implemented a simple HTMLChunker class
* Moved error classes into 'enchant.errors' for easier importing
* Moved testcases into separate files so they're not loaded by default
* Allowed SpellChecker to use default language if none is specified
* Improved compatibility with Python 3
* Fixed termination conditions in English tokenization loop.
* Improved unicode detection in English tokenizer.
* Made enchant spellcheck all of its docstrings as part of the
* Modify utils.get_resource_filename and utils.win32_data_files for
compatibility with py2exe (which was broken in the move to ctypes).
Thanks to Stephen George for the fix.
* SpellChecker.add_to_personal renamed to SpellChecker.add and fixed
to use the corresponding Dict method.
* Migrated from SWIG to ctypes:
* now runs under PyPy!
* also opens possibilities for Jython, IronPython, ...
* Compatibility updates for Python 3.0, mostly around unicode strings
* Dropped compatibility with Python 2.2
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/textproc/py-enchant/Makefile \
cvs rdiff -u -r188.8.131.52 -r1.2 pkgsrc/textproc/py-enchant/distinfo
cvs rdiff -u -r0 -r1.1 pkgsrc/textproc/py-enchant/patches/patch-aa \
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |