[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/time/ruby-tzinfo
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: taca
Date: Sat May 29 15:03:54 UTC 2010
pkgsrc/time/ruby-tzinfo: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update ruby-tzinfo pakage from 0.3.20 to 0.3.22.
== Version 0.3.22 (tzdata v2010j) - 29-May-2010
* Corrected file permissions issue with 0.3.21 release.
== Version 0.3.21 (tzdata v2010j) - 28-May-2010
* Updated to tzdata version 2010j
* Change invalid timezone check to exclude characters not used in timezone
identifiers and avoid 'character class has duplicated range' warnings with
* Ruby 1.9.2 has deprecated "require 'rational'", but older versions of
Ruby need rational to be required. Require rational only when the Rational
module has not already been loaded.
* Remove circular requires (now a warning in Ruby 1.9.2). Instead of using
requires in each file for dependencies, tzinfo.rb now requires all tzinfo
files. If you were previously requiring files within the tzinfo directory
(e.g. require 'tzinfo/timezone'), then you will now have to
require 'tzinfo' instead.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.16 -r1.17 pkgsrc/time/ruby-tzinfo/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.12 -r1.13 pkgsrc/time/ruby-tzinfo/PLIST
cvs rdiff -u -r1.14 -r1.15 pkgsrc/time/ruby-tzinfo/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |