[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/omake
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: obache
Date: Sat May 29 10:43:14 UTC 2010
Update of /cvsroot/pkgsrc/devel/omake
In directory ivanova.netbsd.org:/tmp/cvs-serv1992
Import omake-0.9.8.5 as devel/omake.
Based on PR#43374 by YAMAMOTO Takeshi, some improvements.
OMake is a build system, similar to GNU make, but with many additional
- Support for large projects spanning multiple directories;
- Support for commands that produce several targets at once;
- Fast, accurate, automated dependency analysis using MD5 digests;
- Portability: omake provides a consistent interface on Win32
and on Unix systems including Linux, OSX, and Cygwin;
- Builtin functions that provide the most common features of
programs like grep, sed, and awk;
- Active filesystem monitoring, where the build automatically
restarts whenever you modify a source file.
Vendor Tag: TNF
Release Tags: pkgsrc-base
No conflicts created by this import
Main Index |
Thread Index |