[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/emulators/hatari
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: adam
Date: Sun May 23 18:46:28 UTC 2010
pkgsrc/emulators/hatari: Makefile PLIST distinfo
* Fixed HD boot drive when drive C: does not exist. TOS 2.06 was
crashing during the boot process when drive C: did not exist, but
* Fixed drive enumeration of GEMDOS HD emulation. Single partition
GEMDOS HD emulation did not work anymore when an ACSI HD image was
also used, due to some problems with the automatic drive letter detection.
* Fix ConnectedDriveMask with multiple, non-contiguous GEMDOS partitions.
* Fix to incorrect use of DESTDIR in python-ui installation
* more compact debugger output (return to emulation msg)
* update copyright, fix trace settings names
* fix: debugger memdump/disasm show/save/load need now to use '$' for hex
* Improved the CSS of the manual and compatibility list. The "font-
family:Fixed" did not work at all on Windows. Also cleaned up the
CSS in general.
* The hatari icons for the Windows executable must not be put into an
archive for linking.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.26 -r1.27 pkgsrc/emulators/hatari/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.10 -r1.11 pkgsrc/emulators/hatari/PLIST
cvs rdiff -u -r1.11 -r1.12 pkgsrc/emulators/hatari/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |