[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/www/ikiwiki
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: schmonz
Date: Tue Apr 27 13:15:46 UTC 2010
pkgsrc/www/ikiwiki: MESSAGE Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update to 3.20100427. From the changelog:
Now you can include customised versions of templates in the source
of your wiki. (For example, templates/page.tmpl.) When these templates
are changed, ikiwiki will automatically rebuild pages that use them.
The --getctime switch is renamed to --gettimes, and it also gets the
file modification time. And it's a lot faster (when using git). But
the really important change is, you don't have to remember to use this
switch. Now ikiwiki will do it when it needs to.
At last, the "tagged()" pagespec only matches tags, not regular wikilinks.
If your wiki accidentially relied on the old, buggy behavior, you might
need to change its pagespecs to use "link()".
Many of your wishes have been answered: Now tag pages can automatically be
created when new tags are used. This feature is enabled by default if you
have configured a tagbase. It can be turned on or off using the
These changes may also affect some users:
* The `title_natural` sort method (as used by the inline directive, etc)
has been moved to the new sortnaturally plugin, which is not enabled
by default since it requires the Sort::Naturally perl module.
* `TMPL_INCLUDE` is no longer supported in any template used by ikiwiki.
It used to be allowed in certian templates, but not in others.
* The `add_templates` option has been removed from the underlay plugin.
If you used this option, you can instead use templates/ subdirectories
inside underlay directories added by the `add_underlays` option.
Due to the above and other changes, all wikis need to be rebuilt on
upgrade to this version. If you listed your wiki in /etc/ikiwiki/wikilist
this will be done automatically when the Debian package is upgraded. Or
use ikiwiki-mass-rebuild to force a rebuild.
* [ Joey Hess ]
* tag: Automatic creation of tag pages can now be enabled using
the tag_autocreate setting. (David Riebenbauer)
* Customised templates can now be included in the source of wikis
(and also in underlays), and dependencies on them are tracked.
* TMPL_INCLUDE is no longer supported in any template.
* underlay: Removed the add_templates option.
* Add template_depends function to plugin API.
* bzr: Fix bzr log parsing to work with bzr 2.0. (liw)
* comments: Fix missing entity encoding in title.
* txt: Add a special case for robots.txt.
* [ Simon McVittie ]
* Add support for link types, and make the the tagged() pagespec only
match tags, not regular links (a bugfix).
* Rebuild wikis on upgrade to this version to get tag link types recorded
* Revamp sorting system; allow new sort methods to be added by plugins,
and add a "sortspec" syntax that can combine, reverse, etc sort methods.
* meta: Add `meta(author)`, `meta(title)` etc sortspecs to allow sorting
* meta: Add optional sortas parameter to author and title meta directives.
This can be used to get names sorted by last name without displaying
them last name first.
* sortnaturally: New plugin; the title_natural sort method has moved here.
* meta: store fields consistently unescaped, and escape on use.
(A wiki rebuild is also needed due to this change.)
* [ Joey Hess ]
* Update dependency for git-core to git transition.
* po: Check that translated underlay directories exist before using them
for master language.
* po: Configuring the same language as master and slave confuses processing;
so filter out such a misconfiguration.
* calendar: Add archive_pagespec, which is used by ikiwiki-calendar to
specify which pages to include on the calendar archive pages.
(The pagespec can still also be specified on the ikiwiki-calendar command
* pagestats: Class parameter can be used to override default class for
* pagestats: Use style=list to get a list of tags, scaled by use like
in a tag cloud. This is useful to put in a sidebar.
* Rework example blog front page.
* CSS and templates for sidebar changed to use a class, not an id.
* sidebar: Now a sidebar directive can be used to override the sidebar
shown on a page.
* Enable calendar and sidebar in auto-blog.setup.
* sidebar: Add global_sidebars setting.
* conditional: Fix bug that forced "all" mode off by default.
* calendarmonth.tmpl: The month calendar is now put in a sidebar.
* calendar: Improved display of arrows.
* Rename --getctime to --gettime. (The old name still works for
* --gettime now also looks up last modification time.
* Automatically run --gettime the first time ikiwiki is run on
a given srcdir. (Use --no-gettime to disable.)
* Add rcs_getmtime to plugin API; currently only implemented
for git and svn.
* Optimise --gettime for git, so it's appropriately screamingly
fast. (This could be done for most other backends too.)
* However, --gettime for git no longer follows renames. That would
be slow, and whether a renamed wiki page is the same page is really
an iffy thing.
* Use above to fix up timestamps on docwiki, as well as ensure that
timestamps on basewiki files shipped in the deb are sane.
* autoindex: Switch to using %wikistate instead of abusing
* bzr: Support rcs_getmtime, and fix rcs_getctime implementation
* Quite a lot of new optimisations, and one major fix to a recent
the top of the web root. This is another things that requires a wiki
rebuild on upgrade to this version.
* Fix removal of rendered files in rebuild mode.
* Add page() PageSpec, which is like glob() but matches only pages,
not other files.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.7 -r1.8 pkgsrc/www/ikiwiki/MESSAGE
cvs rdiff -u -r1.49 -r1.50 pkgsrc/www/ikiwiki/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.22 -r1.23 pkgsrc/www/ikiwiki/PLIST
cvs rdiff -u -r1.35 -r1.36 pkgsrc/www/ikiwiki/distinfo
cvs rdiff -u -r1.16 -r1.17 pkgsrc/www/ikiwiki/patches/patch-aa
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |