[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/p5-IPC-Run
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: seb
Date: Sun Apr 25 18:05:25 UTC 2010
pkgsrc/devel/p5-IPC-Run: Makefile distinfo
Update p5-IPC-Run from version 0.84 to version 0.89.
- patch to prevent test deadlocks on NetBSD
0.89 Wed 31 Mar 2010
- Revert extended tests to require "oslo consensus" variables -
- Add IO::Pty to META.yml requirement This has been inconsistently
depended on over the years in META.yml
0.88 Tue 30 Mar 2010
- Missed dangling isa in IPC::Run::Debug
- Fix retry for read of fh when I get "Resource temporarily
It was previously pounding on the file handle with no rest 200
times then giving up. On fast systems this wasn't long enough.
I'm implementing select(undef, undef, 0.01) to provide a more
consistent retry among hardware and os.
- Fix POD indentation in IO.pm
0.87 Mon 29 Mar 2010
- Add doc type fixes - RT 56030 from carnil (Debian)
- Remove reccommends for AUTHOR only modules
- add pod_coverage and simplify pod test.
- document undocumented public subs with TODO and best guess as
to what they do.
- Explicity recommend IO::Pty version number 1.08
0.86 Wed 24 Mar 2010
- Add all files to subversion for easier releases
- bump version on ALL files to 86
0.85 Mon 22 Mar 2010
- Remove use UNIVERSAL. - RT 51509
- fix pod for Win32Helper - RT 51695
- Better PATHEXT logic bug if cmd_name contains periods - RT 50739
- Enhance tests for run.t for better diagnostics - RT 47630
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.16 -r1.17 pkgsrc/devel/p5-IPC-Run/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.6 -r1.7 pkgsrc/devel/p5-IPC-Run/distinfo
cvs rdiff -u -r0 -r1.1 pkgsrc/devel/p5-IPC-Run/patches/patch-aa
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |