[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/p5-Config-General
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: seb
Date: Sat Apr 24 18:58:32 UTC 2010
pkgsrc/devel/p5-Config-General: Makefile distinfo
Update p5-Config-General from version 2.44 to version 2.48.
Approved by MAINTAINER.
- arg, uploaded the wrong file to pause, so another version
- fixed typos in pod section for -ForceArray.
- fixed rt.cpan.org#53759 by adding new option -ForceArray.
when enabled a single config value enclosed in  will become
an array forcefully.
- fixed typo in license: it is "artistic", not "artificial".
- fixed rt.cpan.org#56370: there was a sort() call in _store()
left, which lead to sorted arrays even if -SaveSorted were
- fixed rt.cpan.org#50647 escaping bug. Now escaped $ or
backslash characters are handled correctly (across save too)
- fixed rt.cpan.org#52047, tied hash will remain tied
when savong to a file.
- fixed rt.cpan.org#54580, preserve single quotes during
variable interpolation corrected. No more using rand()
to mark single quotes but an incrementor instead.
- fixed rt.cpan.org#42721+54583, empty config values will no
more handed over to interpreting methods (as interpolate
or autotrue and the like) but returned as undef untouched.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.18 -r1.19 pkgsrc/devel/p5-Config-General/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.10 -r1.11 pkgsrc/devel/p5-Config-General/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |