[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: [pkgsrc-2010Q1] pkgsrc/chat
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: tron
Date: Tue Apr 20 21:20:38 UTC 2010
pkgsrc/chat/irssi [pkgsrc-2010Q1]: Makefile.common distinfo
pkgsrc/chat/irssi-icb [pkgsrc-2010Q1]: distinfo
Pullup ticket #3083 - requested by tez
irssi: security update
irssi-icb: security update
Revisions pulled up:
- chat/irssi-icb/distinfo 1.15
- chat/irssi/Makefile.common 1.11
- chat/irssi/distinfo 1.31
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: spz
Date: Sun Apr 18 06:29:16 UTC 2010
pkgsrc/chat/irssi: Makefile.common distinfo
updating irssi to next version (0.8.15). Changelog:
* Add active_window_ignore_refnum option With active_window_ignore_refnum
ON, the current behavior for the active_window key (meta-a by default) is
preserved: it switches to the window with the highest activity level that was
last activated. With active_window_ignore_refnum OFF, the old behavior is used:
it switches to the window with the highest activity level with the lowest
refnum. (by Matt Sparks, bug #667)
* Show new Charybdis +q list in channel windows (numerics 728 and 729).
* Allow servers to belong to multiple networks.
* Improve paste detection. Irssi now detects a paste if it reads at least
three bytes in a single read; subsequent reads are associated to the same paste
if they happen before 'paste_detect_time' time since the last read. If no read
occurs after 'paste_detect_time' time the paste buffer is flushed; if there is
at least one complete line its content is sent as a paste, otherwise it is
* Show "target changing too fast" messages in the channel/query window.
* Use default trusted CAs if nothing is specified. This allows useful use
of -ssl_verify without -ssl_cafile/-ssl_capath, using OpenSSL's default trusted
* Show why an SSL certificate failed validation.
* Make own nick and actions use default colour instead of white (by Tim
* Change some characters illegal in Windows filenames to underscores in logs
* Fix disconnects when sending large amounts of data over SSL
* Show all nicks instead of just the first in an /accept * listing (Bug
* Make several signals without parameters available to perl again. In
particular, this includes the "beep" signal (by Matt Sparks, bug #674)
* Close the config file fd after saving (by Sven Wegener)
* Check if an SSL certificate matches the hostname of the server we are
* Fix bash'isms, use command -v instead of which and use bc -l in /CALC.
* Fix a crash with handling the DCC queue.
* Fix crash when checking for fuzzy nick match when not on the channel.
Reported by Aurelien Delaitre (SATE 2009).
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.10 -r18.104.22.168 pkgsrc/chat/irssi/Makefile.common
cvs rdiff -u -r1.30 -r22.214.171.124 pkgsrc/chat/irssi/distinfo
cvs rdiff -u -r1.14 -r126.96.36.199 pkgsrc/chat/irssi-icb/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |