[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/wm/pekwm
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: gls
Date: Sat Apr 17 10:07:18 UTC 2010
pkgsrc/wm/pekwm: Makefile distinfo
Update to 0.1.12.
* #187 "Keyboard layout disability", reported by flatr0ze, fixed by Idares
* #196 "separator as last (sub)menu entry gets drawn on top of first menu \
entry", reported by Jyri Jokinen and fixed by Andreas
* #200 "pekwm not supporting additional mouse buttons", reported by Dusty \
Phillips and fixed by Andreas
* #202 "Tabs change order after restart", reported by Thomas and fixed by \
* #215 "pekwm crashes when opening new Opera 10", fixed by Claes Nästén
* #155 "Autogrouping "global = true" should check versus target workspace,\
not current one.", reported by Walther and fixed by Claes Nästén
* #234 "Windows which start out iconified are not properly managed.",\
reported by Christopher A. Oliver and fixed by Andreas
* #201 "Title set to ``<INVALID> when one or more characters cannot be\
translated by iconv", reported by Martin Tournoij and fixed by Claes Nästén
* Bugfix for a use after free bug by Andreas.
* #244 "bug in PScreen.cc (PScreen::MODIFIER_TO_MASK_NUM is 0)" reported\
and fixed by Idares
* #245 "Fullscreen command Doesn't work with gtk builds of emacs, also\
gnome-terminal", reported by joe higton and fixed by Claes Nästén.
* #174 "xcompmgr and gnome-do", reported by Emmanuele Massimi and fixed by\
* #253 "NET_ACTIVE_WINDOW messages shouldn't cause a workspace switch for\
sticky windows", reported and fixed by Walther.
User visible changes
* #191 "making window events pass along a window ID", reported by Mathias\
and fixed by Claes Nästén
* #221 "PekWM package for Fedora", Germán A. Racca provided a rpm .spec\
file for pekwm
* #74 "Tab completion for CmdDialog", reported and fixed by Claes Nästén.
While here, claim maintainership.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.35 -r1.36 pkgsrc/wm/pekwm/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.10 -r1.11 pkgsrc/wm/pekwm/distinfo
cvs rdiff -u -r1.5 -r1.6 pkgsrc/wm/pekwm/patches/patch-aa
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |