[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/graphics/pstoedit
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: obache
Date: Tue Apr 13 06:53:20 UTC 2010
pkgsrc/graphics/pstoedit: Makefile PLIST distinfo
pkgsrc/graphics/pstoedit/patches: patch-aa patch-ab patch-ac
Update pstoedit to 3.50.
While here, remove restriction, it's "please", not "have to".
New or changed in 3.50:
* added an option (-gs) to specify the full path to GhostScript (under
Windows - either the .exe or the DLL). This can be used by portable
applications to direct pstoedit to use a specific GhostScript version.
* Stanislav Brabec contributed several improvements to the PCB driver. See
http://www.penguin.cz/~utx/pstoedit-pcb/ on how these can be useful.
* Scott Pakin submitted several improvements to the mpost driver and the
font substitution mechanism.
* new driver for .vtk files e.g. for ParaView - http://www.paraview.org/
- but this is still a very basic version. Thanks to Mitesh Patel for
initiating and testing.
* new driver for cairo (http://cairographics.org/ ) contributed by Dan
McMahill. This driver generates C-code which can be compiled and linked
against the cairo libraries. See the contrib/cairo directory for an
* several improvements on the DXF driver as suggested and sponsored by
* because pstoedit may write its output to stdout, all output written by
GhostScript to stdout is now redirected to stderr in order to avoid mixed
* added a -q option to suppress the initial startup message of pstoedit.
This can by useful when being called via a pipe, e.g. from inkscape.
However, note that this does not suppress all output written to stderr -
see also note above.
* John Bowman fixed a number of problems related to clipping and image
support for the Asymptote backend.
* fixed a compilation problem with g++ V4.x.
* new driver for gcode (.ngc files) (tested with emc see
http://linuxcnc.org). Contributed by Lawrence Glaister.
* some adaptations for newer versions of libming
* fixed a line width problem for xfig format.
* corrected the broken pstoedit.m4 - thanks to Ian Abbott
* some minor code beautifying.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.48 -r1.49 pkgsrc/graphics/pstoedit/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.6 -r1.7 pkgsrc/graphics/pstoedit/PLIST
cvs rdiff -u -r1.12 -r1.13 pkgsrc/graphics/pstoedit/distinfo
cvs rdiff -u -r1.5 -r1.6 pkgsrc/graphics/pstoedit/patches/patch-aa \
cvs rdiff -u -r0 -r1.5 pkgsrc/graphics/pstoedit/patches/patch-ad
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |