[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/geography/viking
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: gdt
Date: Mon Apr 12 01:06:40 UTC 2010
pkgsrc/geography/viking: Makefile distinfo
Update to 0.9.93.
Viking 0.9.93 (2010-04-11)
New features since 0.9.92
* Allow overriding map source
* Make GPS layer cut/copy available from popup menu.
* [DOC] Document new files in viking's manpage
* Increase possible smaller zoom
* Add negative scales so that we can have bigger zoom on maps
* Allow images from bigger and smaller zoom to be selected if current zoom has n
Fixes since 0.9.92
* Fix: set a default filename while exporting
* [DOC] Fix: Viking's sources are hosted by Git now
* Further variable type corrections.
* Fix GPS layer copy.
* Fix Track/Waypoint Layer Paste on 64bit systems.
* [DOC] Fix FILES section of manpage.
* Fix: First Track not Black in Draw All Tracks Black Mode.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.11 -r1.12 pkgsrc/geography/viking/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.5 -r1.6 pkgsrc/geography/viking/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |