[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/games/scummvm
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: adam
Date: Sun Apr 11 08:22:06 UTC 2010
pkgsrc/games/scummvm: Makefile PLIST distinfo
- Added support for Blue's Art Time Activities.
- Added support for Blue's Reading Time Activities.
- Added support for Freddi Fish 5: The Case of the Creature of Coral Cove.
- Added support for Pajama Sam: Games to Play on Any Day.
- Added support for SPY Fox 3: Operation Ozone.
- Added support for Dragon History.
- Added support for TeenAgent.
- Added support for a custom SJIS font for FM-TOWNS and PC98 games.
- Added support for 16bit graphics. (GSoC Task)
- Removed QuickTime MIDI backend on Mac OS X; it was buggy and did not
compile on modern systems.
- Added support for Amiga style menus for Amiga versions of Future Wars.
- Added support for the Amiga version of The Legend of Kyrandia.
(sound support was done as a GSoC Task)
- Adapted KYRA to support the custom SJIS font.
- Added support for the PC-Engine version of Loom.
- Added support for music and sound effects in the the Amiga version of
The Secret of Monkey Island. (GSoC Task)
- Fixed some other bugs related to game versions for the Amiga.
- Added support for original save/load dialog in MM NES.
- Added support for savepoint passcodes for Sega CD MI1 via debugger command
- Added support for Kanji rendering in Japanese version of Monkey Island SegaCD.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.60 -r1.61 pkgsrc/games/scummvm/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.9 -r1.10 pkgsrc/games/scummvm/PLIST
cvs rdiff -u -r1.32 -r1.33 pkgsrc/games/scummvm/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |