[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/net/tor
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: wiz
Date: Fri Apr 2 09:58:44 UTC 2010
pkgsrc/net/tor: Makefile distinfo
Update to 0.2.1.25, provided by maintainer Christian Sturm in PR 43103:
Changes in version 0.2.1.25 - 2010-03-16
o Major bugfixes:
- Fix a regression from our patch for bug 1244 that caused relays
to guess their IP address incorrectly if they didn't set Address
in their torrc and/or their address fails to resolve. Bugfix on
0.2.1.23; fixes bug 1269.
- When freeing a session key, zero it out completely. We only zeroed
the first ptrsize bytes. Bugfix on 0.0.2pre8. Discovered and
patched by ekir. Fixes bug 1254.
o Minor bugfixes:
- Fix a dereference-then-NULL-check sequence when publishing
descriptors. Bugfix on 0.2.1.5-alpha. Discovered by ekir; fixes
- Fix another dereference-then-NULL-check sequence. Bugfix on
0.2.1.14-rc. Discovered by ekir; fixes bug 1256.
- Make sure we treat potentially not NUL-terminated strings correctly.
Bugfix on 0.1.1.13-alpha. Discovered by rieo; fixes bug 1257.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.71 -r1.72 pkgsrc/net/tor/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.40 -r1.41 pkgsrc/net/tor/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |