[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/www/varnish
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: fhajny
Date: Mon Mar 8 13:24:01 UTC 2010
pkgsrc/www/varnish: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Updated www/varnish to 2.0.6.
- Fix off-by-one error in ESI handling
- Bug fixes related to session lingering
- Backend probes should now work correctly with more servers
- Portability fixes
- Make it possible to specify the per-thread stack size, useful for 32 bit
- Performance improvements, particularly on Linux.
- Implement support for HTTP continuation lines
- Handle illegal responses from the backend better by serving a 503 page
rather than panic-ing
- Add backtrace to assertion errors. This requires Varnish to be installed
- Consume less memory when processing ESI
- Better standards compliance with If-None-Match support and emitting more
headers on 304 responses
- Add a FetchError? log tag which makes it easier to understand why a
backend fetch failed.
- Proper EGDIR/SYSCONFDIR support.
- Default user, directory, ownership and permissions support.
- Rudimentary fix for gcc vs. sunpro on Solaris, as used by varnish
to compile config files.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.5 -r1.6 pkgsrc/www/varnish/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/www/varnish/PLIST pkgsrc/www/varnish/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |