[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/cad/ng-spice
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: dmcmahill
Date: Sun Feb 28 18:00:19 UTC 2010
pkgsrc/cad/ng-spice: Makefile PLIST distinfo
pkgsrc/cad/ng-spice/patches: patch-aa patch-ab patch-ac patch-ad
patch-ae patch-af patch-ag patch-ah patch-ai patch-aj
Update to version 20.
* Fixes: model names starting with a number (1n4001) are now correctly
parsed. The .global
command has been reinstated (it was previously disabled) and error
messages now display
the corresponding line numberin the input deck.
* New Features: .measure command for transient, ac and dc analyses (still
not complete, e.g.
DERIV is missing).
* Devices: Updated BISM4 model to revision 4.6.5. Added PWL (PieceWise
for B (arbitrary generator) sources.
Reveals an important work in compile scripts, many bug fixes in memory
management, interface, and
work in device models.
* Compile scripts: tclspice and ADMS compiling fixes. Architecture
compiling fixes for SunOS,
MS Visual Studio, MINGW, Cygwin.
* Memory management: fixed memory leaks, modifies memory management for MS
Windos, integration of
espice bugfixes and enhancements, bug fixes in plots and cli interface.
* Rework of BSim models, integration of EPFL-EKV model V2.63, ADMS models
mextram, hicum0, hicum2.
Rework-18 is introduces several new features into ngspice. This is a major
release that comes after more than three years. During the silent years
ngspice developers worked in CVS to stabilize and introduce new features
into the simulator.
- Tclspice simulator library has been merged with ngspice. Now you can
compile ngapice or tclspice by asserting a configure switch. See README.tcl
- New options have been introduced: brief, listing, autostop and scale
- Support for .lib file has been introduced. This allows the use of
third party model libraries in ngspice.
- .measure statements: avg, integ, rms, max, min, delay, param
- .global statements t support for global nodes whose name is not expanded
when flattening the netlist.
- .func macros for inlining functions into netlists.
- Improved the numparam library to support fully parametrized netlists.
- BSIM model binning.
- new multi-input gate VCVS using XSPICE extensions.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.37 -r1.38 pkgsrc/cad/ng-spice/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.10 -r1.11 pkgsrc/cad/ng-spice/PLIST
cvs rdiff -u -r1.12 -r1.13 pkgsrc/cad/ng-spice/distinfo
cvs rdiff -u -r1.5 -r0 pkgsrc/cad/ng-spice/patches/patch-aa \
cvs rdiff -u -r1.6 -r0 pkgsrc/cad/ng-spice/patches/patch-ad \
cvs rdiff -u -r1.3 -r0 pkgsrc/cad/ng-spice/patches/patch-af \
cvs rdiff -u -r1.1 -r0 pkgsrc/cad/ng-spice/patches/patch-ah \
cvs rdiff -u -r1.1 -r1.2 pkgsrc/cad/ng-spice/patches/patch-ak
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |