[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/p5-File-ChangeNotify
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: sno
Date: Tue Feb 23 14:12:18 UTC 2010
pkgsrc/devel/p5-File-ChangeNotify: Makefile distinfo
Updating devel/p5-File-ChangeNotify from 0.07nb1 to 0.12
- Adjust dependencies
- Add system dependent optional (but recommended) dependencies
- Added auto_features to the Build.PL, which will give hints on what modules
to install for KQueue and Inotify support.
- Require Linux::Inotify 1.2+, since 1.1 apparently doesn't work with this
module. Reported by Michael Grondin. RT #54069.
- A test attempted to use Test::Without::Module but this wasn't in the prereq
list. I've made the test check for the module and skip its tests if the
module isn't present. Reported by Leon Brocard. RT #52539.
- Attempting to instantiate more than one watcher failed if you were on a
system where one of the watcher subclasses could not be loaded (which is
basically every system because no system has both inotify and kqueue). Patch
by Mark Grimes. RT #52477.
- This release fixes the excluded-dirs.t under Windows. There are no other
changes in this release, so there's no need to upgrade if you have 0.08
installed. Patch by Taro Nishino. RT #51161.
- Added a new exclude feature that allows you to excludes files or directories
outright. Implemented by Dan Thomas. RT #51062.
- Added a KQueue-based watcher written by Dan Thomas. I have no idea if this
works, as I don't have BSD, but we'll assume he ran the tests on his system
;) RT #51062.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.5 -r1.6 pkgsrc/devel/p5-File-ChangeNotify/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/devel/p5-File-ChangeNotify/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |