[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/www/p5-CGI
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: wiz
Date: Sun Feb 7 16:02:20 UTC 2010
pkgsrc/www/p5-CGI: Makefile distinfo
Update to 3.49:
1. Fix a regression since 3.44 involving a case when the header includes
Thanks to Alex Vandiver (RT#51109)
2. Suppress uninitialized warnings under -w. Thanks to burak. (RT#50301)
3. url() now uses virtual_port() instead of server_port(). Thanks to MKANAT
and Yanick Champoux. (RT#51562)
1. embedded newlines are now filtered out of header values in header().
Thanks to Mark Stosberg and Yanick Champoux.
1. README was updated to reflect that CGI.pm was moved under ./lib.
Thanks to Alex Vandiver.
1. More tests were added for autoescape, thanks to Bob Kuo. (RT#25485)
2. Attempt to avoid test failures with t/fast, thanks to Steve Hay. (RT#49599)
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.52 -r1.53 pkgsrc/www/p5-CGI/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.23 -r1.24 pkgsrc/www/p5-CGI/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |