[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/graphics/GraphicsMagick
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: obache
Date: Fri Feb 5 05:09:07 UTC 2010
pkgsrc/graphics/GraphicsMagick: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update GraphicsMagick to 1.3.9.
1.3.9 (February 4, 2010)
* Fix "double free" error when using gm import -frame.
* XPM does not support RGBA color syntax, so return RGB instead.
* The display '-update' option was only working in conjunction with
the '-delay' option with a delay setting of 2 or greater.
* For formats which support multiple frames, output with +adjoing to
filenames containing a scene specification (e.g. foo%02d.tiff) was
resulting in wrong output file names.
* -convolve was crashing rather than reporting an error.
* Fixed crash if the number of OpenMP threads was reduced from the
original value via '-limit threads' or omp_set_num_threads().
* -blur was not blurring the opacity channel for solid-color images.
* When installing HTML documentation, many files were included which
are not part of the formatted documentation.
* Several deleted global string constants are restored with
deprecated status in order to assure that symbols are not removed
from the ABI.
* There is no longer an implicit 'adjoin' if an output filename
contains an apparent scene specification (e.g. foo%02d.tiff) and
multiple files are not needed to save the image.. It is necessary
to use +adjoin. For example ``gm convert foo.pdf +adjoin
* -flatten now applies the image background color under the first
image in the list if it is not already opaque.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.27 -r1.28 pkgsrc/graphics/GraphicsMagick/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.13 -r1.14 pkgsrc/graphics/GraphicsMagick/PLIST
cvs rdiff -u -r1.21 -r1.22 pkgsrc/graphics/GraphicsMagick/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |