[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: minskim
Date: Wed Feb 3 23:26:17 UTC 2010
pkgsrc/devel/scmgit-base: Makefile distinfo
Update scmgit to 184.108.40.206.
* "git blame" did not work well when commit lacked the author name.
* "git branch -a name" wasn't diagnosed as an error.
* "git count-objects" did not handle packfiles that are bigger than 4G on
platforms with 32-bit off_t.
* "git checkout -m other" while on a branch that does not have any commit
segfaulted, instead of failing.
* "git fast-import" choked when fed a tag that do not point at a
* "git grep" finding from work tree files could have fed garbage to
the underlying regexec(3).
* "git grep -L" didn't show empty files (they should never match, and
they should always appear in -L output as unmatching).
* "git rebase -i" did not abort cleanly if it failed to launch the editor.
* "git reset --hard" did not work correctly when GIT_WORK_TREE environment
variable is used to point at the root of the true work tree.
* http-backend was not listed in the command list in the documentation.
* Building on FreeBSD (both 7 and 8) needs OLD_ICONV set in the Makefile
* "git checkout -m some-branch" while on an unborn branch crashed.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.11 -r1.12 pkgsrc/devel/scmgit/Makefile.version
cvs rdiff -u -r1.21 -r1.22 pkgsrc/devel/scmgit-base/Makefile \
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |