[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/misc/JBidwatcher
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: wiz
Date: Wed Feb 3 17:05:58 UTC 2010
pkgsrc/misc/JBidwatcher: Makefile distinfo
Update to 2.1pre5:
There's a lot of changes bundled into this version. The highlights since
* Lots of eBay fixes
* Multiple high bidder and fixed price problems have been resolved
* My eBay searches should work a little better
* Seller feedback and names should be loaded
* Many, many small UI fixes
* Improved layout and UI, especially on Mac OS X and under the Thumbnail
* The long-standing issue with shrinking the toolbar and overlapping the
status/select box has been fixed.
* Show Information and Set Shipping dialogs don't break with large
images or many status updates
* Nasty Java 1.6 bug that prevents multi-select and context-menu usage
has been worked around.
* Several Mac OS X-specific fixes and features
* Reduced the My JBidwatcher usage, improving synchronization
* Transitioned to git as the version control software.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r22.214.171.124 -r1.2 pkgsrc/misc/JBidwatcher/Makefile \
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |