[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/databases/p5-Rose-DB-Object
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: sno
Date: Tue Feb 2 23:57:40 UTC 2010
pkgsrc/databases/p5-Rose-DB-Object: Makefile distinfo
Updating databases/p5-Rose-DB-Object from 0.783 to 0.786
- Adjusting dependencies
- Removing x-flags from modules & doc
0.786 (01.23.2010) - John Siracusa <siracusa%gmail.com@localhost>
* Improved support for serial columns in Oracle.
* Renamed CHECK labels to avoid clashes with the reserved block name.
* Added force_lowercase attribute to the Loader and Convention Manager
as a means of getting "normal" behavior out of Oracle schemas.
* Fixed a bug that caused money columns in PostgreSQL to have
column lengths that were too short.
* Fixed a POD typo (RT 53272)
0.785 (12.31.2009) - John Siracusa <siracusa%gmail.com@localhost>
* Fixed Rose::DB::Object::Cached to correctly honor alternate column
accessor/mutator method names. (Reported by Kevin McGrath)
* Stopped the default auto-init handler from asking the convention
manager to name foreign keys that have only partially populated
column lists, causing it to burn through the "good" foreign key
names. (Patch by Douglas Wilson)
* Corrected some typos in the ManyToMany documentation and the tutorial.
(Thanks to Bart Dopheide)
0.784 (10.16.2009) - John Siracusa <siracusa%gmail.com@localhost>
* Fixed a bug introduced by the multi-many Manager bug fix in the
0.783 release. (Reported by Mark Frost)
* Added missing exception error explanations to relationship methods.
* Updated eval blocks to avoid stomping on $@ from an outer scope.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.7 -r1.8 pkgsrc/databases/p5-Rose-DB-Object/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.6 -r1.7 pkgsrc/databases/p5-Rose-DB-Object/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |