[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/databases/p5-Rose-DB
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: sno
Date: Tue Feb 2 23:27:51 UTC 2010
pkgsrc/databases/p5-Rose-DB: Makefile distinfo
Updating databases/p5-Rose-DB from 0.754 to 0.758 (pkg/42674)
- Ensure installed perl modules and documentation has no execute bit
0.758 (01.26.2010) - John Siracusa <siracusa%gmail.com@localhost>
* Added workaround for DateTime::Duration bug (RT 53985)
0.757 (01.23.2010) - John Siracusa <siracusa%gmail.com@localhost>
* Support for Rose::DB::Object 0.786.
0.756 (12.31.2009) - John Siracusa <siracusa%gmail.com@localhost>
* Support for Rose::DB::Object 0.785.
* Made fork- and thread-safe (though some databases, notably Oracle,
don't support passing a database connection across a fork at all).
* Updated mysql_enable_utf8() to run "SET NAMES utf8" id a database
handle already exists.
* Updated the various validate_*_keywords() methods to no longer accept
anything that "looks like a function call." This was done to avoid
possible SQL injection attacks, and because the now-pervasive support
for scalar-reference literals in Rose::DB::Object obviates the need
for such permissive SQL inlining. To restore the old behavior, use
the default_keyword_function_calls() class method or the
keyword_function_calls() object method.
0.755 (10.16.2009) - John Siracusa <siracusa%gmail.com@localhost>
* Fixed a bug in Rose::DB::Oracle that caused the port to be omitted
from the DSN. (Reported by llama)
* Updated eval blocks to avoid stomping on $@ from an outer scope.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.10 -r1.11 pkgsrc/databases/p5-Rose-DB/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.7 -r1.8 pkgsrc/databases/p5-Rose-DB/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |