[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/p5-String-Escape
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: sno
Date: Tue Feb 2 18:28:54 UTC 2010
pkgsrc/devel/p5-String-Escape: Makefile distinfo
Updating devel/p5-String-Escape from 2002.001 to 2010.002
- 2010-02-01 Uploaded version 2010.002 to CPAN.
- 2010-02-01 Renamed newly created functions to *backslash() and tweaked docs.
- 2010-01-30 Uploaded version 2010.001_1 to CPAN as a developer release.
- 2010-01-30 Added tests for new functions and previous bug reports.
- 2010-01-29 Added new functions with support for more of the escapes used in
Perl's own syntax, based on email exchange with Brad Bowman.
- 2010-01-29 Changed unprintable to accept optional x in \xFF escapes as per
discussion at PerlMonks: http://perlmonks.org/?node_id=461186
- 2010-01-29 Added META.yml as requested in RT 41226 by Alexandr Ciornii.
- 2010-01-29 Used Module::Starter to update package skeleton and style.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r22.214.171.124 -r1.2 pkgsrc/devel/p5-String-Escape/Makefile \
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |