[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/net/py-IP
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: obache
Date: Tue Feb 2 11:34:52 UTC 2010
pkgsrc/net/py-IP: Makefile distinfo
Update py-IP to 0.70.
Based on PR#42669 by Wen Heping (and take maintainership).
Version 0.70 (2009-10-29)
* New "major" version because it may break compatibility
* Fix __cmp__(): IP('0.0.0.0/0') and IP('0.0.0.0') are not equal
* Fix IP.net() of the network "::/0": "::" instead of "0.0.0.0".
IPy 0.63 should fix this bug, but it wasn't.
Version 0.64 (2009-08-19)
* Create MANIFEST.in to fix setup.py bdist_rpm, fix by Robert Nickel
Version 0.63 (2009-06-23)
* Fix formatting of "IPv4 in IPv6" network, eg.
the netmask ("/120" in the example) was missing!
Version 0.62 (2008-07-15)
* Fix reverse DNS of IPv6 address: use ".ip6.arpa." suffix instead of
deprecated ".ip6.int." suffix
Version 0.61 (2008-06-12)
* Patch from Aras Vaichas allowing the [-1] operator
to work with an IP object of size 1.
Version 0.60 (2008-05-16)
* strCompressed() formats '::ffff:a.b.c.d' correctly
* Use strCompressed() instead of strFullsize() to format IP addresses,
ouput is smarter with IPv6 address
* Remove check_addr_prefixlen because it generates invalid IP address
* Release IPy 0.56
* Fix IPv6 parser for unit tests: reject
'1111::2222:3333:4444:5555:6666:7777:8888' address since '::' is
* Release IPy 0.55
* Rewrite IPv6 parser to allow address "1:2:3:4:5:6::"
* Release IPy 0.54
* make_net() match from James Teh: transform an IP address into a
address by applying the given netmask
* Release IPy 0.53
* Reject '0.0.0.0-0.0.0.4' if check_addr_prefixlen is enable
* Fix many english spelling mistakes
* Release IPy 0.52
* Fix strCompressed() for IPv6 "ffff:ffff:ffff:ffff:ffff:f:f:fffc/127"
* Release IPy 0.51
* Write real name of IPy author (Maximillian Dornseif)
* Use version "0.51" to help packaging since 0.5 was smaller than 0.42
* Fix unit test for Python 2.3 (don't use doctest.testfile) and 2.5
(problem of hex() lower case)
* "make test" also check IPy documentation
* IPy now works on Python 2.2 to 2.5
* Release IPy 0.5
* Apply Jean Gillaux patch for netmask "/0.0.0.0" bug
* Apply William McVey patch for __nonzero__() bug
* Apply Victor Stinner patch: setup.py can use setuptools and fix URLs
* Allow "172.30.1.0/22" with new option IPy.check_addr_prefixlen=False
* Add regression tests
* Create AUTHORS file
* IPy 0.42 works on Python 2.3 without warnings
* IPy 0.41 has Python < 2.2 compatible unit tests and a README file
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.13 -r1.14 pkgsrc/net/py-IP/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/net/py-IP/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |