[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/www/p5-HTML-Mason
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: sno
Date: Sat Jan 16 22:49:47 UTC 2010
pkgsrc/www/p5-HTML-Mason: Makefile distinfo
Updating www/p5-HTML-Mason from 1.42nb1 to 1.44
- Adjusting dependencies according to META.yml
1.44 Jan 4, 2010
[ ENHANCEMENTS ]
- Use Log::Any to log various events, such as the start and end of each
request and each component call.
- Add $m->log, allowing easy logging to a component-specific namespace.
- Fix use of CHI when no data directory is specified.
1.43 Dec 25, 2009
[ BUG FIXES ]
- If a component was located in a patch with spaces, the feature which
referred to errors by their source file line number was broken. This could
cause test failures if the package was downloaded into a path with spaces by
CPAN. Reported by Shawn Moore. RT #53072.
- HTML::Entities is no longer an optional dependency. This fixes some issues
with packaged versions of Mason. Reported by Jens Rehsack. RT #48890.
- $m->flush_buffer is now ignored when inside $m->scomp or $m->content.
by Frederic Briere, with extra tests from Ruslan Zakirov. RT #38924.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.34 -r1.35 pkgsrc/www/p5-HTML-Mason/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.13 -r1.14 pkgsrc/www/p5-HTML-Mason/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |