[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/security/p5-Crypt-Rijndael
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: sno
Date: Sat Jan 16 22:28:59 UTC 2010
pkgsrc/security/p5-Crypt-Rijndael: Makefile distinfo
Updating security/p5-Crypt-Rijndael from 1.07nb1 to 1.08
- Adjusting license definition
1.08 - Wed Dec 9 18:20:22 2009
* Promoting development release to full release.
* This release mainly clarifies the licensing.
1.07_02 - Tue Nov 4 02:21:27 2008
* RT #40511: Give a better warning when you try to use tainted
data as an initialization vector. If anyone wants to use
tainted data, they can patch the code to accept it.
1.07_01 - Tue Oct 14 08:59:58 2008
* Clarify that these files are under the Lesser GNU Public License
(also known as the Library GNU Public License).
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.18 -r1.19 pkgsrc/security/p5-Crypt-Rijndael/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.6 -r1.7 pkgsrc/security/p5-Crypt-Rijndael/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |