[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/security/gnupg2
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: drochner
Date: Fri Jan 15 20:15:07 UTC 2010
pkgsrc/security/gnupg2: Makefile distinfo
update to 2.0.14
* The default for --include-cert is now to include all certificates
in the chain except for the root certificate.
* Numerical values may now be used as an alternative to the
* The GPGSM --audit-log feature is now more complete.
* GPG now supports DNS lookups for SRV, PKA and CERT on W32.
* New GPGSM option --ignore-cert-extension.
* New and changed passphrases are now created with an iteration count
requiring about 100ms of CPU work.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.25 -r1.26 pkgsrc/security/gnupg2/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.15 -r1.16 pkgsrc/security/gnupg2/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |