[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/mail/dovecot
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: ghen
Date: Fri Jan 15 18:41:12 UTC 2010
pkgsrc/mail/dovecot: Makefile distinfo
Update to Dovecot 1.2.9, Sieve 0.1.14 and ManageSieve 0.11.10.
Changelog for Dovecot 1.2.9:
* maildir: When saving, filenames now always contain ,S=<size>.
Previously this was done only when quota plugin was loaded. It's
required for zlib plugin and may be useful for other things too.
+ lazy-expunge: Support a single-namespace configuration. If a mailbox
is deleted, its messages are merged with its old expunged messages
(if there were any).
+ expire: Settings now support spaces in mailbox names by using
- maildir: v1.2.7 and v1.2.8 caused assert-crashes in
- maildir_copy_preserve_filename=yes could have caused crashes.
- Maildir++ quota: % limits weren't updated when limits were read
- virtual: v1.2.8 didn't fully fix the "lots of mailboxes" bug
- virtual: Fixed updating virtual mailbox based on flag changes.
- fts-squat: Fixed searching multi-byte characters.
Changelog for Sieve 0.1.14:
* Made the imposed limits on the number of redirects and the number
of actions configurable. The settings are called sieve_max_actions
* Did a major rework of extension handling, making sure that no global
state is maintained. This change was triggered by problems that
global state info would cause for Dovecot v2.0, but it is also
important for v1.2 as it significantly cleans up the library
+ Made LDA Sieve plugin recognize the deliver_log_format setting.
+ Message headers produced from user-supplied data are now
RFC2047-encoded if necessary for outgoing messages. This is for
example important for the :subject argument of the vacation action.
+ Added support for the $text$ substitution in the deprecated notify
+ The subaddress extension now also accepts recipient_delimiter
setting as an alias for sieve_subaddress_sep setting. This
anticipates the recipient_delimiter setting in v2.0.
- Fixed logging of mailbox names. It logged the converted mUTF7
version in stead of the original UTF8 version supplied by the user.
- Fixed a minor memory leak in the multiscript support.
- Fixed a bug in the recompilation of Sieve scripts. Made sure that
scripts are only recompiled when the script file - or the symlink
pointing to it - is strictly newer.
Changelog for ManageSieve 0.11.10:
* This release contains adjustments to match changes in the Sieve API.
This means that this release will only compile against Pigeonhole
- Fixed compilation of ManageSieve against CMUSieve.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.141 -r1.142 pkgsrc/mail/dovecot/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.106 -r1.107 pkgsrc/mail/dovecot/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |