[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/cad/eagle
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: obache
Date: Wed Jan 6 08:33:23 UTC 2010
pkgsrc/cad/eagle: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update eagle to 4.16r2.
(distfile for 4.14 are not available, so up to latest for 4.1x).
Release notes for EAGLE 4.16r2
- Fixed generating pixmaps that are much longer in one dimension with the
EXPORT IMAGE command.
- Fixed handling the net class when renaming a net segment to a new name.
- Fixed a crash when clicking into the empty area of the Technologies
- Fixed an 'Internal polygon error 73' when zooming far in on a board that
contains smds with a roundness other than 0.
Release notes for EAGLE 4.16r1
- Fixed handling '\' in UNC program file name under Windows XP in case the
program is installed on a server.
- Fixed handling the ESCape key in ULPs with nested dialogs.
- Fixed handling the program file name under Windows if it starts
- Fixed handling German umlauts in the User Language functions strupr(),
strlwr(), toupper() and tolower() under Windows and Mac OS X.
- Fixed setting the current item in the Control Panel's tree view when
drag&dropping a package into a library in case there is also a device
set with the same name.
- Fixed unexpected airwires in case an open Pwr pin is connected to a net
with the same name, or a Supply pin with the same name is placed on an
open Pwr pin.
- Fixed printing rotated or mirrored texts under Linux and Mac OS X.
- Fixed handling upper/lowercase when licensing under Windows on a server.
- Fixed handling the highest byte of the Palette values in the eaglerc
- Fixed handling polygons with only two edges, in case one of them is
Release notes for EAGLE 4.16
- Fixed CUT/PASTE of net classes (only the first two were actually pasted).
- Fixed handling library name after "Save as" (was wrong in Description
- Fixed CHANGE PACKAGE/TECHNOLOGY in case a device contains more than 254
technologies (which was possible due to a missing check in the technology
dialog of the device editor).
- Fixed the technology dialog in the device editor, so that it doesn't
accept more than 254 technologies per package variant.
- Fixed a possible data corruption when a supply pin overwrites a net name.
Leftover pin references that may have been caused by such a data
corruption are automatically deleted during the next library update.
- Fixed an unexpected "Cancel" button in some message boxes.
- Fixed generating annulus symbols for pads that have the NOTHERMALS
- Fixed faulty splitting of arcs near their end points.
- Fixed a rounding error in handling rectangle coordinates and wire
- Fixed moving mirrored packages with polygons in a board (polygons were
displayed in the wrong layer).
- Fixed faulty "Change Class..." lines in the EXPORT NETLIST output from
- Fixed a problem with getting the program directory name under Windows XP
if the console version of EAGLE was started without a full path name.
- Fixed a possible crash when canceling the console version of EAGLE with
Ctrl+C under Windows XP.
- Fixed loading a text file on Windows XP from a non-Windows server (the
file was not editable even though it was writable in the file system).
- Fixed storing Undo data when doing a library update where the sequence
of gates had changed in a device. If doing UNDO followed by REDO after
such an update, some of the part's gates may have been swapped.
Release notes for EAGLE 4.15
- The CHANGE PACKAGE command now updates the package in the board with the
version from the schematic, in order to avoid problems in case a REPLACE
has been done in the board while the schematic was closed.
- Fixed handling access to the individual characters of a string in ULPs on
Mac OS X.
- The COPY command now updates the package in the board with the version
from the schematic _before_ actually adding the copied part, in order to
avoid problems in case a REPLACE has been done in the board while the
schematic was closed.
- The library update now reports a modification to the board even if it was
just the renaming of some packages due to a previous REPLACE with the
- Fixed handling empty strings in dlgListView.
- Fixed clearing the selection of a dlgListView.
- Fixed setting user defined default Design Rules when loading an existing
library from within a project.
- Fixed an extra line that appeared when closing a group with the right
mouse button in case the group was empty.
- Fixed a possible crash in UL_WIRE.pieces().
- Fixed cursor positioning after an error message regarding a loop member
in a ULP.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.20 -r1.21 pkgsrc/cad/eagle/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.6 -r1.7 pkgsrc/cad/eagle/PLIST
cvs rdiff -u -r1.7 -r1.8 pkgsrc/cad/eagle/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |