[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/www/trac
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: gdt
Date: Sun Jan 3 20:49:41 UTC 2010
pkgsrc/www/trac: Makefile distinfo
Update to 0.11.6, addressing
From release notes at:
November 28, 2009
Trac 0.11.6 contains two security fixes and a number of bug fixes,
performance improvements and minor enhancements.
Changes in 0.11.6
* Fixed the policy checks in report results when using
* Added a check for the "raw" role that is missing in docutils
* Re-enabled connection pooling with SQLite (#3446).
* Added caching of configuration options (#8510).
* Fixed the "database is locked" issue with SQLite (#3446,
* Deprecated SQLite 2.x support (#8625).
* Fixed hanlding of times in timezones with DST (#8240).
* Avoid corruption of trac.ini during write (#8623).
* Improved support for revision ranges in the revision log
updating during freeze approved by wiz@
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.45 -r1.46 pkgsrc/www/trac/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.25 -r1.26 pkgsrc/www/trac/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |