[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/atf
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: jmmv
Date: Tue Dec 22 16:08:30 UTC 2009
pkgsrc/devel/atf: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update to 0.7:
* Added build-time checks to atf-c and atf-c++. A binding for atf-sh
will come later.
* Migrated all build-time checks for header files to proper ATF tests.
This demonstrates the use of the new feature described above.
* Added an internal API for child process management.
* Converted all plain-text distribution documents to a Docbook canonical
version, and include pre-generated plain text and HTML copies in the
* Simplified the contents of the Makefile.am by regenerating it from a
canonical Makefile.am.m4 source. As a side-effect, some dependency
specifications were fixed.
* Migrated all checks from the check target to installcheck, as these
require ATF to be installed.
* Fixed sign comparison mismatches triggered by the now-enabled
* Fixed many memory and object leaks.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.9 -r1.10 pkgsrc/devel/atf/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.8 -r1.9 pkgsrc/devel/atf/PLIST
cvs rdiff -u -r1.6 -r1.7 pkgsrc/devel/atf/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |