[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/net/wireshark
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: tonnerre
Date: Sun Dec 20 19:25:34 UTC 2009
pkgsrc/net/wireshark: Makefile distinfo
Update wireshark to version 1.2.5 in order to fix wpna-sec-2009-09.
Changes since 1.2.4:
* The following vulnerabilities have been fixed. See the security advisory
for details and a workaround.
* The Daintree SNA file parser could overflow a buffer. (Bug 4294)
* The SMB and SMB2 dissectors could crash. (Bug 4301)
* The IPMI dissector could crash on Windows. (Bug 4319)
* Wireshark does not graph rtp streams. (Bug 3801)
* Wireshark showing extraneous data in a TCP stream. (Bug 3955)
* Wrong decoding of gtp.target identification. (Bug 3974)
* TTE dissector bug. (Bug 4247)
* Upper case in Lua pref symbol causes Wireshark to crash. (Bug 4255)
* OpenBSD 4.5 build fails at epan/dissectors/packet-rpcap.c. (Bug 4258)
* Incorrect display of stream data using "Follow tcp stream" option. (Bug 4288)
* Custom RADIUS dictionary can cause a crash. (Bug 4316)
Updated Protocol Support:
* DAP, eDonkey, GTP, IPMI, MIP, RADIUS, RANAP, SMB, SMB2, TCP, TTE, VNC,
Updated Capture File Support:
* Daintree SNA.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.39 -r1.40 pkgsrc/net/wireshark/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.26 -r1.27 pkgsrc/net/wireshark/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |