[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/lang/clisp
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: asau
Date: Tue Dec 15 23:22:06 UTC 2009
pkgsrc/lang/clisp: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update to CLISP 2.48:
* Multiple threads of execution are now experimentally supported
(not ready for prime time yet).
Thanks to Vladimir Tzankov <vtzankov%gm...@localhost>.
See <http://clisp.cons.org/impnotes/mt.html> for details.
* Module libsvm has been upgraded to the upstream version 2.89.
See <http://clisp.cons.org/impnotes/libsvm.html> for details.
* Module Berkeley-DB now supports Berkeley DB 4.7.
(older versions 4.* are, of course, still supported).
See <http://clisp.cons.org/impnotes/berkeley-db.html> for details.
* Module readline now supports readline 6.0.
(older versions 5.* are, of course, still supported).
See <http://clisp.cons.org/impnotes/readline-mod.html> for details.
* Passing :EXECUTABLE 0 to EXT:SAVEINITMEM results in an executable
image which delegates processing of all the usual CLISP command line
options to the :INIT-FUNCTION.
See <http://clisp.cons.org/impnotes/image.html> for details.
* Driver clisp accepts "-b" to print the installation directory.
See <http://clisp.cons.org/impnotes/clisp.html#opt-printlibdir> for details.
* Add file clisp.m4 so that the packages which use CLISP can check
whether it is properly installed and has the required version.
* POSIX:COPY-FILE now accepts :METHOD :HARDLINK-OR-COPY.
See <http://clisp.cons.org/impnotes/syscalls.html#copy-file> for details.
* New function POSIX:WAIT calls waitpid or wait4.
See <http://clisp.cons.org/impnotes/syscalls.html#wait> for details.
* New function EXT:TRIM-IF removes leading and trailing matches.
See <http://clisp.cons.org/impnotes/seq-func-ext.html#trim-if> for
* New user command "LocalSymbols" (abbreviated ":ls").
* Commands "add" and "create" replace "add-module-set", "add-module-sets" and
"create-module-set" in clisp-link.
See <http://clisp.cons.org/impnotes/modules.html#clisp-link> for details.
* Bug fixes:
+ Better support of :START and :END arguments in NEW-CLX. [ 2159172 ]
+ Fix LOAD-LOGICAL-PATHNAME-TRANSLATIONS when *LOAD-PATHS* contains
wild pathnames (introduced in 2.47). [ 2198109 ]
+ Module NEW-CLX now has the XLIB:QUEUE-EVENT function,
implemented by Philippe Brochard <hocwp%fr...@localhost>.
+ Extend the domain of LOG to larger BIGNUMs and RATIOs. [ 1007358 ]
+ Avoid a segfault on (EXPT <HUGE> <HUGE>). [ 2807311 ]
+ Fix interaction of finalizers and weak objects. [ 1472478 ]
* ANSI compliance:
+ Implement the ANSI (IGNORE #'FUNCTION) declaration.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.74 -r1.75 pkgsrc/lang/clisp/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.18 -r1.19 pkgsrc/lang/clisp/PLIST
cvs rdiff -u -r1.23 -r1.24 pkgsrc/lang/clisp/distinfo
cvs rdiff -u -r1.16 -r1.17 pkgsrc/lang/clisp/patches/patch-aa
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |