[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/security/dirmngr
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: drochner
Date: Tue Dec 15 19:43:16 UTC 2009
pkgsrc/security/dirmngr: Makefile PLIST distinfo
pkgsrc/security/dirmngr/patches: patch-aa patch-ab patch-ac
update to 1.0.3
* New option --url for the LOOKUP command and dirmngr-client.
* The LOOKUP command does now also consults the local cache. New
option --cache-only for it and --local for dirmngr-client.
* Port to Windows completed.
* Improved certificate chain construction.
* Support loading of PEM encoded CRLs via HTTP.
* Client based trust anchors are now supported.
* Configured certificates with the suffix ".der" are now also used.
* Libgcrypt 1.4 is now required.
reviewed by John R. Shannon
I've left the build against a private libassuan with GNU-pth support
alone for now, just updated libassuan to 1.0.5. We might build
pkgsrc/libassuan against pkgsrc/pth at some point, but this needs
to be checked for side effects. (As this pkg doesn't export a library
which might propagate the pth dependency, the possibility of
pthread-pth conflicts should be limited. Other uses of libassuan
need to be checked.)
Beiing here, support DESTDIR.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.33 -r1.34 pkgsrc/security/dirmngr/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.9 -r1.10 pkgsrc/security/dirmngr/PLIST
cvs rdiff -u -r1.14 -r1.15 pkgsrc/security/dirmngr/distinfo
cvs rdiff -u -r1.5 -r1.6 pkgsrc/security/dirmngr/patches/patch-aa \
cvs rdiff -u -r1.4 -r1.5 pkgsrc/security/dirmngr/patches/patch-ac
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |