[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/graphics/py-gnuplot
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: joerg
Date: Tue Dec 15 16:41:12 UTC 2009
pkgsrc/graphics/py-gnuplot: Makefile distinfo
* hardcopy allows for terminal='svg' (using a patch from Spyros Blanas)
* Use with_ instead of with as that will be a python keyword in the
* Added an option "filename" to Data and GridData in PlotItems.py.
This allows saving the data to a permanent, rather than temporary,
file. (Patch contributed by Matthew Fulmer.)
* Added a 'pdf' terminal definition (using a patch from Jim Kleckner).
* Added close() and __del__() methods to the Gnuplot class. This
might help with some cases of premature temporary file deletion.
(Suggested by Jim Kleckner.)
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.12 -r1.13 pkgsrc/graphics/py-gnuplot/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/graphics/py-gnuplot/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |