[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/security/gnome-keyring
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: wiz
Date: Tue Dec 15 14:07:22 UTC 2009
pkgsrc/security/gnome-keyring: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update to 2.28.2:
Changes in version 2.28.2 are:
* Add license to reference documentation.
* Sent output of g_printerr to syslog.
* No error when can't unlock login keyring.
* Fix assertion when comparing attributes.
* Fix freeing of unallocated memory in test.
* Don't barf on certificates with unsupported algorithm.
* Fix some memory leaks.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.50 -r1.51 pkgsrc/security/gnome-keyring/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.21 -r1.22 pkgsrc/security/gnome-keyring/PLIST
cvs rdiff -u -r1.35 -r1.36 pkgsrc/security/gnome-keyring/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |