[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
CVS commit: pkgsrc/lang/chicken
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: asau
Date: Tue Dec 15 12:38:05 UTC 2009
pkgsrc/lang/chicken: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update Chicken to 4.3.0.
Patch provided by Peter Bex.
Changes in 4.3.0:
- removed tracing facility and apply-hook (see the "trace" egg
for a replacement for tracing and breakpoints)
- chicken-install(1): renamed `-host-extension' option to `-host'
- added support for a make(1) configuration file ("config.make")
- `chicken-install' now allows specifiying a proxy for retrieving
extensions over HTTP (thanks to Nicolas Pelletier)
- fixed bug in `cond-expand' that incorrectly renamed feature-identifiers
if the form was the product of a syntax expansion (reported by Thomas
- import-libraries are only generated by the compiler if they don't exist
yet and if the content has actually changed (this simplifies makefile-
rules in some cases)
- it is now possible to pass a config-file to `make(1)' instead of specifying
all build-options as variables on the command-line (see README)
- removed compiler options for "benchmark-mode" and replaced them with a
new optimization level (5) (note that `-O5' does not imply fixnum mode
- `hen.el' and `scheme-complete.el' are not bundled with the core system
anymore - `hen.el' is currently not maintained, and `scheme-complete.el'
has its own release cycle; both files are available, see
- removed meaningless benchmark suite and cleaned up
- added optional argument to `grep' that allows applying a function
to each matched item (contributed by Tony Sidaway)
- added extension-property `import-only', which makes it possible to
create extensions that have no runtime part
- the argument to `seconds->string', `seconds->utc-time' and
`seconds->local-time' is now optional and defaults to the value
of `(current-seconds)' (suggested by Mario Goulart)
- removed read-syntax for `syntax' form
- fixed bug in `get-condition-property'
- fixed bug in windows version of `process-execute'
- TCP timeouts throw exception of kind `timeout' to allow
distinguishing between timeouts and other errors
- removed some internal functions that manipulate environments
- fixed bugs in `standard-extension' (`setup-api' module) and added keyword
arguments for building static extensions and adding custom properties
- when cross-compiling, `chicken-install(1)' doesn't pass `-setup-mode'
(the host tools should not attempt to load target binaries)
- `installation-prefix' in the `setup-api' module was not always correctly
- the `-force' option in `chicken-install(1)' overrides the CHICKEN version
- disabled e-mail feature in `chicken-bug(1)', since it doesn't work
anyway, in the moment
- fixed bug in `reexport' that made it impossible to reexport core library
- fix in optimizer that sometimes caused C functions for inlined
procedures to be emitted multiple times (Thanks to Joerg Wittenberger)
- documented `define-compiler-syntax' and `let-compiler-syntax'
- printer for hash-tables shows current number of stores items
- when upgrading during installation of a dependency `chicken-install'
shows the version to upgrade to (Thanks to Christian Kellermann)
- Updated scheme-complete (Thanks to Alex Shinn)
- fix for pathnames with whitespace in 'runtests.sh' on Windows
- fix for 'normalize-pathname' with absolute pathname argument
- added 'decompose-directory' to unit files
- fix for 'local-timezone-abbreviation' - wasn't using the current time
so tz-name constant
- deprecated 'make-pathname' separator argument
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.39 -r1.40 pkgsrc/lang/chicken/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.24 -r1.25 pkgsrc/lang/chicken/PLIST
cvs rdiff -u -r1.27 -r1.28 pkgsrc/lang/chicken/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |